The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU). It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU. The GDPR aims primarily to give control back to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
– DMARC Analyzer has an advisory board of several lawyers.
– DMARC Analyzer recently organised a client seminar to create awareness of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
– DMARC Analyzer is a well known member of the DDMA.
– The DDMA gave us a privacy warranty. Hereby our organisation is reviewed by the current legislation.
– DDMA is supporting us as an industry association this in order to comply with the law.
– DMARC Analyzer is situated in the Netherlands and we simply have to comply with the GDPR that will appear May 2018. Otherwise we’re risking high fines. These fines do not apply to non-EU companies.
– DMARC Analyzer stores his data on servers in the EU area.
– We only choose GDPR compliant companies by selecting our suppliers.